This workshop gives you the opportunity to consolidate your competence as process auditor, to exchange your experiences from day to day practice and to further develop your application skills. After successful completion of process auditor training VDA 6.3, the question arises how to continually further develop auditor competence.
In practice; now and again you will be confronted with audit situations in which you may be uncertain about how to handle the suitable evaluation of requirements. This workshop affords the opportunity to discuss such situations from auditor practice with other participants and an expert and to determine appropriateness and application of requirements. You will increase your self-assurance in applying process audits and receive input for further personal development
- Recap of contents of individual chapters of VDA 6.3
- Risk analysis with trutle model
- ISO 19011 guideline for auditing management systems
- The individual steps of an audit as a process
- Interview techniques for audits auditors
- Overview of contents of VDA volume field failure analysis
- Refresher on process elements 1 to 7 (Potential analysis, project management, planning and realisation of productand process development, supplier management, process analysis, production and customer service)
- Audit report, documentstion and completion
- Explanation of current SI's and FAQ's
Candidates have to appear the written examination
Issue of certificate:
VDA qualification certificate is awarded to the successful candidates.
Number of participants:
Maximum 14 candidates in one batch
VDA 6.3 Process Auditor Certificate & Auditor Card copies along with recent photo in jpg.
Certified Process Auditors
For registration or any other queries, you may write to us at email@example.com or call our toll free number 1800-210-1000
Terms and Conditions:
- All payments to be made favoring TÜV SÜD South Asia Private Limited before the commencement of the course.
- Payment to be made by Cheque, Demand Draft or Online payment favoring TÜV SÜD South Asia Private Limited.
- The cost includes Courseware, Tea / Coffee, Biscuits and Lunch.
- The conduct of the training course is subject to receipt of sufficient number of confirmed registrations.
- Provide digital passport photo in JPEG format in advance.