Learn more about ISO 22000:2018 and its impact on your business
ISO 22000:2018, Food safety management systems - Requirements for any organization in the food chain, sets out the requirements for a food safety management system. It defines what an organization must do to demonstrate its ability to control food safety hazards and ensure that food is safe for consumption. The standard enables organizations to put in place a food safety management system that helps them improve their overall performance when it comes to food safety and is applicable to all organizations in the food and feed industries
About ISO 22000:2018
ISO 2200:2018, is the second revision of food safety management system after ISO 22000:2005. ISO 22000:2018 is applicable to all organizations in the food and feed industries, regardless of size or sector. Following the same High-Level Structure (HLS) as other ISO management system standards, such as ISO 9001:2015 (quality management), it is designed in a way that it can be integrated into an organization’s existing management processes but can also be used alone.
Key potential benefits of using the standard include:
- The ability to consistently provide food-related products and services that are safe and meet regulatory requirements.
- Improved management of risks in food safety processes.
- To demonstrate compliance with applicable statutory and regulatory food safety requirements.
- Operating costs drop as rework is reduced, efficiencies increase and penalties due to non-compliance reduce.
- Customers, employees, stockholders, regulators and competitors develop sustainable respect for an organization which demonstrates its proactive commitment to food safety.
Knowledge sharing through complimentary webinar
To help you understand the key changes and transition requirements for ISO 22000:2018 standard, TÜV SÜD’s expert will cover all aspects of ISO 22000:2018 ‘revision essentials’ over a complimentary webinar to ensure a seamless transition. Webinar details as follows:
- Date: Tuesday, 18th September 2018
- Time: 4.00 pm IST
- Duration: 1 Hour
- Speaker: TÜV SÜD’s Expert