A pragmatic approach towards sustainability
Industrial development is inevitable to create opportunities for better quality living. However, possibilities of adverse effects on the environment also increases if efficient steps are not undertaken to control and reduce the impact. As a key stakeholder, your challenge is to maintain a good balance between development and environmental well being.
Why is this service important for your business?
Environmental monitoring and testing services are aimed at establishing a balance and harmony between economical and ecological activities of an organization in order to ensure sustained and long term business growth. Its significance has become few notches above than ever, especially in the current global scenario where issues like sustainability and environmental friendliness are key parameters in business planning and decision making. The regulatory requirements are also getting stringent day by day.
How can we help you?
As a leader in extending environmental monitoring and testing services for over a 150 years in Germany and other countries, TÜV SÜD in South Asia offers a comprehensive range of services specially designed to provide complete and comprehensive risk mitigation solutions. The process involves excessive data collation and analysis that also includes tracking of operations and practices adopted to identify areas of concern and improvement. As a neutral second party service provider, TÜV SÜD, with a team of experts and state-of-the-art testing laboratory will assist you to evaluate your process and systems through a more pragmatic approach, helping in an overall upgradation of your organization's sustainability efforts.
Our accreditations and recognitions
- Ministry of Environment, Forests & Climate Change (MoEFCC)
- National Accreditation Board for Testing and Calibration Laboratories (NABL)
Environmental testing and field monitoring
- Drinking water, surface water, ground water, waste water
- Soil testing
- Solid, liquid and hazardous waste
- Effluent and sludge testing
- Legionella and other microbiological parameters
- Ambient air, noise and stack emission
- Work place and indoor air quality
- Municipal solid waste
Specialized field monitoring
- Dioxin and Furan, PAH, PCBs, VOCs, Mercury in emission, water and soil.
- Relative Accuracy and Test Audit (RATA) of Continuous Emission Monitoring System (CEMS)
- Performance evolution study of Boiler, ESPs, Bagfilter, Venturi Scrubber, etc
- Asbestos identification and quantification by Scanning Electron Microscope as per VDI 3492
- Compressed air sampling and analysis (purity classification) as per ISO 8573.
- Leak Detection and Repair Programme (LDAR)
- Monitoring Air Emission on ships (MARPOL Annex VI Compliance)