About the course
You have completed the training for qualified electricians for HV systems in vehicles and will now log vehicle measurement data during motor operation in the scope of the research and development process. Because live working is only permitted in exceptional circumstances, we will train you for this specific function.
What will you learn from the course?
Topics to be covered in this course include:
• Accident statistics
• Terms in live working
• Problems in vehicle technology
• Standards and regulations for live working
• Operational organization
• Personal protective equipment and tools
• Behavior following an accident
• Preparation for practical training
• Practical training
• Theoretical examination
What is the course methodology?
This course will provide participants with the opportunity to learn through practical learning, lectures, case studies, group exercises and discussions.
Who should take the course?
This course is specially designed for:
- Automobile electricians or
- Mechatronics engineers or
- Mechanics who have completed training as qualified electricians for HV systems in motor vehicles or who have completed vocational training as electrician, master electrician, electrical engineer in low-voltage technology.
Who is the course advisor?
The course content and structure are designed by the domain experts from TÜV SÜD.
With immense experience and knowledge in the relevant standards, our team of product specialists and technical experts at TÜV SÜD, developed the course content based on current business landscape and market requirements.
What are the benefits of enrolling in this course?
- World-class training – by learning from TÜV SÜD’s industry experts and training specialists
- Interactive learning style – with interactive formats such as lectures, illustrations and simulations are used
- Networking opportunity – where you can meet and build network with like-minded individuals at our instructor-led training
- Gain a competitive edge – by getting trained by experts known in the fields of safety, security and sustainability.