Efficient internal procedures, resource optimization / efficiency depends are some of the factors for a successful organisation. Effective audits assist an organisation to implement its energy management system in this spirit.
This comprehensive five day training course is participative in nature blended with case studies, along with role plays and exercises to enable the participants to thoroughly understand the role of an auditor to acquire the expertise to perform effective audits.
The course will be conducted by an experienced auditor who has audited numerous organisation from diverse industries. The caliber of an auditor is crucial to the effectiveness of any companys audit team and ultimately to the success of the organisation management system.
- To interpret the ISO 50001:2011 requirements (ten clauses) with regards to auditing perspective
- To understand the auditing principles, roles and responsibilities of an auditor / lead auditor
- Learning to plan, conduct and report the audit in accordance with ISO 19011:2011 and ISO 17021:2015
- Gain necessary competency for conducting 2nd and 3rd part audits
- Undertake audit follow-up activities and understand the registration process of ISO 50001
- Energy concept and ISO 50001:2011
- Auditing principles
- Roles and responsibilities of auditors
- Planning an audit
- Conducting an audit
- Reporting audit results
- Corrective actions
- ISO 50001 registrations
- Individuals who want to become a registered ISO 50001:2011 lead auditor
- Energy managers / coordinators
- Energy auditors / environment auditors / consultants
- Energy professionals with experience in implementation and auditing of management system
- Management representatives, executives and core group members responsible for establishing, implementing, maintaining, auditing and improving Management system like ISO 50001(EnMS)
How will you and your company benefit?
- Benefit from a competent lead auditing with the organisation
- Cost efficiency by reducing and optimizing energy consumption
- Energy management system are effectively and continually improved
- Preparing for third party audits of your organisation
- Encourage employee awareness of energy efficiency within organisation
Prior knowledge about ISO 50001 standards/ energy / energy efficieny is desireable. This course is not for filling gaps in the knowledge