The requirements of AS 9100D promotes the process approach and risk based thinking for design and development, production, installation and service of aviation, space and defense products and services in an effort to increase quality and efficiency and reduce variation. This training course will prepare you for the major impact AS 9100D will have on your organization.
This 2 day training program is designed to provide new AS 9100D implementation team members and representatives from key functional groups involved in an organization's AS9100 QMS with the necessary knowledge to support their organization in achieving compliance to AS 9100D.
Through classroom activities, this training engages participants in an in-depth review of the requirements of AS 9100D, including counterfeit parts, documentation information, operation risk management, process approach, and risk based thinking. The training will also cover the background and the effects of AS 9100D upon its implementation.
Upon completion of this training program, participants will leave with the skills necessary to be an effective part of an organization's AS 9100D
- Process approach
- Process identification: customer oriented process, support processes and management processes
- Customer oriented process analysis
- Support process and management process analysis
- Understanding the AS 9100D standard
- Closure activities
Duration - 2 days
Who should attend?
This training is designed for quality professionals in the aviation, space and defense industries who are:
- New members of an AS 9100 implementation team
- Implementation team members who have not attended training in over 3 years
- Representatives from key functional groups involved in an organizations AS 9100D quality management system
- Internal trainers who want an effective method of explaining AS 9100D to employees
- Summarize the impact ISO 9001:2015 quality management principles have on AS 9100D
- In-depth review of the AS 9100D requirements (including AS 9100D)
- Demonstrate an understanding of the process approach to achieve strategic and operational objectives
- Demonstrate an understanding of how risk based thinking supports and improves the understanding and application of the process approach.
- Organise documentation according to AS 9100D to demonstrate effective planning, operation and control of process.
- Training course by highly experienced trainers
- Delegates study material
- E-copy of the certificate of attendance