About the course
This lead implementer course on ISO 22301 Equips professionals to gain a detailed understanding on the ISO 22301 standard. This course would enable the participants to be able to implement the requirements of the standard effectively with a focus on improvement.
The international standard ISO 22301 defines the best practices in Business continuity management system. It specifies requirements for setting up and managing effective BCMS. It emphasizes the importance of understanding the needs and necessity for Establishing, implementing, operating, maintaining, monitoring, reviewing and improving a BCM,
BCM practice facilitates organizations to make significant improvements in the way they manage the relationships, processes, people and technologies to deliver a Societal security BCM
What will you learn from the course?
All course lectures are developed by TÜV SÜD’s roster of experts who come from diverse backgrounds and multiple disciplines relevant to the course.
Topics to be covered in this course include:
1. Fundamental Principles and Concepts in Business Continuity (BC)
2. Business Continuity Best Practices - overview
3. Planning a BCMS
4. Implementing a BCMS
5. Performance Evaluation, Monitoring and Measurement of a BCMS
6. Continual Improvement of a BCMS
7. Preparation for a BCMS Certification audit
8. Typical challenges faced during implementation and maintenance of BCMS
9. Conducting Internal audits
10. Corrective action and effectiveness of Corrective action.
11. Classroom Exercises
12. Case Studies
What is the course methodology?
Class room training through interactive session based on the case studies, role plays.
Who should take the course?
This course is specially designed for:
- Persons responsible for implementing Business Continuity management system
- The Business Continuity team (which may include any of the consultants, project managers, organizational staff, etc) responsible or wanting to support the organization in implementing and identifying risks and ensuring business continuity in case of any disaster
ISO 23001 Lead Implementer Certification:
- TÜV SÜD certificate will be issued to participants only after successful completion based on performance during the course and in written examination.
- Others who have not successfully completed the course will be issued a certificate of attenda
What are the benefits of enrolling in this course?
♦ World-Class Training
Learn from TÜV SÜD’s industry experts and certified ISO 23001 lead implementer training specialists
♦ Professional Certification
Get a globally recognised certificate and enhance your career development