Auditor / Lead Auditor Training Course on Information Security Management System based on ISO / IEC 27001:2013 CQI-IRCA
Approved Course Reference No: 17829
About the course
The course will be conducted by our experienced lead auditors, who have audited numerous organizations. This intensive course is a key requirement in becoming a registered auditor / lead auditor. The course is structured to provide the knowledge and skills required to assess the Information Security Management System of an organization with respect to the requirements of the ISO 27001:2013 standard.
This comprehensive five-day course comprises of case studies, training, role-plays to ensure that the participant thoroughly understands the role of an auditor / lead auditor and acquires the expertise needed to perform effective audits. Participants who successfully complete the course will be presented with an CQI-IRCA (International Register of Certificated Auditors) registered ‘Certificate of Successful Completion.’
What will you learn from the course?
All course lectures are developed by TÜV SÜD’s roster of experts who come from diverse backgrounds and multiple disciplines relevant to the course.
Topics to be covered in this course include:
To conduct effective Information Security Management System audits of an organization based on ISO / IEC 27001:2013 international standard requirements.
Understand roles and responsibilities of an auditor.
To plan, execute, report and follow-up on an Information Security Management System audit.
What is the course methodology?
Class room training through interactive session based on the case studies, role plays.
Who should take the course?
The Lead Auditor Training Course is specially designed for:
Information Security Practitioners
Head – IT, Chief Information Security Officer (CISO)
Information Security Management System Consultants or Management Representatives
Information Security Managers
Core group members or professionals responsible for establishing, implementing, maintaining, auditing and improving Information Security Management Systems and risk management. Which is the course accreditation body?
This course is registered with CQI IRCA (Chartered Quality Institute | International Register of Certificated Auditors) and fulfils all compliances of CQI IRCA.
Maximum time will be spent on exercises and role plays with an “accelerated learning” approach to equip the participants with the required auditing knowledge and skills to conduct effective audits.
Risk management Course will be conducted by experienced trainers who have also got vast experience in auditing. This is a good platform for learning and sharing knowledge.
Exam and certification:
Participants will be assessed throughout the course for punctuality, presentation skills, interactive approach, involvement, role-play, daily tests etc. and finally through a written examination (closed book) at the end of the course. Minimum passing criteria is 70%.
Participants who scores 70% and above in both the continuous assessment and written examination will be issued a CQI IRCA accredited certificate. Unsuccessful candidates will be issued a certificate of attendance.
What are the benefits of enrolling in this course?
♦ World-Class Training Learn from TÜV SÜD’s industry experts and training specialists
♦ Professional Certification Get a globally recognised certificate and enhance your career development
1. Is training mandatory to appear the examination? Pre-requisites for each level of certification is given on our website, please refer them to know your answer in detail.
2. Can I appear for online examination? If Yes, then how should I book it? Yes, ITSM exams are available in online and pen paper mode. For booking online examination you can write at firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Can I pause the exam and log in to it anytime? No. Because the exam is open book, once the exam is paused, it will start from the beginning. Your answered questions will not get saved if paused or exit the exam in between.
4. Are there any mock tests available? Yes, there are mock test available. Please drop a request at email@example.com
5. Can I get a refund if I cancel my enrolment? No, refund is not possible once the account is generated.
6. What happens if I don't finish the examination within the given duration? Examination will get automatically submitted and the scores achieved will be considered as the final results.
7. What if I do not pass the examination? Will I get one more attempt at no cost? Yes. If a candidate fails the exam, the re-test can be given only once again within thirty days from the date of the last attempt at half the price of original fees. After thirty days, a candidate has to again enroll as a fresh candidate.
8. I have difficulty accessing the examination. Whom should I contact? To contact someone from TÜV SÜD, you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1800-212-2000
9. Who developed the examination and what are their qualifications? The examination is developed by TÜV SÜD’s Experts. The experts undergo relevant upskilling programmes, benefitting from TÜV SÜD’s 150 years of expertise and global heritage.
10. Whom do I contact if I want more in-depth course materials or training in ITSM? To contact someone from TÜV SÜD, you may email us at email@example.com or call 1800-212-2000