Minimum learning course curriculum
- ISO/IEC 27001 requirements along with implementation guidelines.
- Understanding the guidelines of ISO/IEC 27003 for
a. Company’s ISMS policy
b. Framing scope statement
c. Setting information security objectives and action plan for objectives
- Documentation requirements
- Design of controls and writing procedures
- Risk management according to ISO/IEC 31000:2009 Risk assessment, Risk analysis and risk treatment
- Incident management & Business continuity management
- Conducting internal audits and management review meeting.
- Continual improvement of ISMS through corrective action and analysis.
- Preparing for the ISO/IEC 27001:2013 audit
- Total marks: 80
- Sections: Two sections namely part A & part B. Both sections shall be attended.
- Passing criteria: 70%
- Minimum marks to achieve pass: 56 marks out of 80 marks
- Only ISMS standard copy is permissible.
Duration of examination: 120 minutes (2 hours)
- Recommended hours of training: 32 Hours
- 3 years of work experience in Information Technology domain
- Candidate should have experience in an implementation of information security management system
Certification: TÜV SÜD’s certified ISMS Lead Implementer based on ISO/IEC 27001