About the course
- Minimum learning course curriculum
- Company’s ISMS mission, vision, policy.
- Framing scope statement.
- Information security objectives and action plan for objectives.
- ISMS requirements overview.
- ISMS code of practice and implementation guidelines on the controls.
- Overview on documentation requirements.
- Risk assessment and risk treatment.
- Conducting internal audits and management review meeting.
- Corrective action and effectiveness of corrective action
Information on the exam:
- Multiple choice based questions
- Total 40 questions
- Total Marks: 40
- One mark for each question.
- Minimum marks to achieve pass: 28 marks out of 40 marks
- Passing criteria: 70%
- ISMS standard copy is permissible in the examination.
Duration of the exam:
Exam pre requisites:
- Recommended hours of training: 16 Hours
- Recommended 2 years of work experience in Information Technology domain
TÜV SÜD’s ISMS Foundation Certification based on ISO/IEC 27001