This course introduces to the globally used ISO 15504 standard and its adaptation for the automobile industry (Automotive SPICE). With our broad experiences with ISO 15504 and Automotive SPICE we will offer a practice-oriented presentation of the model suitable to your concrete needs. With many practical exercises and tips you will learn to work with individual aspects of Automotive SPICE®, and ISO 15504, with HIS Processes and assessment algorithm .
- What is intACS™?
- The basics of ISO 15504
- Overview of automotive SPICE® and its relation to other norms/models
- Process dimension of the automotive SPICE® assessment model
- Assess the project management process MAN .3
- Discuss the HIS process
- Process capability dimension of the automotive SPICE® assessment model
- Assess the development process
- Rate the process capability dimension on the basis of a practical situation assessment
- The assessment algorithm of ISO 15504
- Overview of assessment methods, including preparing the organization for an assessment
Other related courses