ISO 15504 – called SPICE® (Software Process Improvement and Capability Determination) is a widely used and accepted standard for evaluating and improving software development processes. Worldwide and specially in Germany, it is applied in the automotive industries. Automotive SPICE® has been available since 2006, an assessment model compliant with ISO 15504 and adapted to the needs of the automotive industry. Since 2007, Automotive SPICE ® has been the benchmark for the development of software-based systems for automotive suppliers and an inherent part of OEM supplier evaluation.
ISO/IEC 15504 and Automotive SPICE®
Assessment of development processes according to Automotive SPICE®
Process area overview
Automotive SPICE® assessment model and HIS-Scope
The assessment process according to VDA QMC Blue-Gold Volume
Benefit of Automotive SPICE® in system development
Cross connections to functional safety according to ISO 26262
Issue of certificate:
VDA certificate of attendance will be issued after completion of the training.
Duration: 1 day
Number of participants
Maximum 14 candidates in one batch
Automotive and automotive supplier executives, e. g. project managers, coordinators and quality managers from design and development, supplier management and purchasing, who want to obtain insight into SPICE® and SPICE® assessments.
Terms and Conditions
- All payments to be made favoring TÜV SÜD South Asia Private Limited before the commencement of the course.
- Payment to be made by Cheque, Demand Draft or Online payment favoring TÜV SÜD South Asia Private Limited.
- The cost includes Courseware, Tea / Coffee, Biscuits and Lunch.
- The conduct of the training course is subject to receipt of sufficient number of confirmed registrations.
- Provide digital passport photo in JPEG format in advance.