Process auditors VDA 6.3 in the product life cycle.
One (1) Day
Prerequisites for participation:
- Admission to the exam day after successful review of your application
- Successful completion of "VDA 6.3 Qualification for process auditor"
- Successful attendance of VDA 6.3 – Upgrade training: from VDA 6.3 (2010) to VDA 6.3 (2016), if previously qualified to VDA 6.3 (2010) (at least 3 days, not longer than 3 years ago)
- Auditor qualification based on DIN EN ISO 19011 (ie. VDA Auditor)
- At least 5 years industrial experience, of which at least 2 in QM
After successful completion of the Examination, Participant will receive the VDA 6.3 Process auditor qualification and auditor qualification card with VDA QMC database entry.
Certificate and auditor card are valid for three years. A new certificate and a new auditor card are issued upon application if the prerequisites mentioned above are fulfilled.