This training is designed for participants who want to achieve their qualification as certified VDA 6.3 process auditor in as short a time as possible.
We offer you the chance to acquire the necessary knowledge and take the exam within 5 days in the pleasant atmosphere of the training hotel.
QM personnel tasked with conducting audits in their own organisation (internal) or in the supply chain (externally). Furthermore, this training also addresses external auditors (assigned as service providers).
Five (5) Days
Prerequisites for participation:
- Admission to the qualification after successful review of your application
- Knowledge of main quality tools and methods
- Knowledge of applicable management system requirements
- Knowledge of further applicable customer-specific requirements
- Product and process-specific knowledge in the planned field of operation depending on field of operation, relevant professional experience according to VDA volume 6.3
- Auditor qualification based on DIN EN ISO 19011
- Correlation with other requirements
- Overview of the three different types of audits and explanation of the differences
- Overview of the contents of the individual VDA 6.3 chapters
- Introduction to the process approach for risk analysis according to the Turtle model
- Audit process from the audit programme to the end of the audit
- Planning and conducting a process audit
- Assessment scheme of a process audit
- Code of conduct for process auditors
- Process element 2 – project management
- Process element 3 – planning product and process development
- Process element 4 – realisation of product and process development
- Process element 5 – supplier management
- Process element 6 – process analysis production
- Process element 7 – customer service
- Attribution and assessment of audit findings
- Audit report, documentation and conclusion
- Process element 1 – potential analysis
- Introduction to the current SI's and FAQ's
These training steps guide you through the basic requirements for process audits and enable integrated application in automotive industry. These basics are used to correct, stabilise and optimise processes, and are developed in the exercises and case examples. The aim is to assure a reliable assessment.
Including VDA 6.3 – Examination day for certified process auditor
The exam for VDA 6.3 process auditor is in two parts: a written and an oral exam. After passing the complete exam you will receive a VDA certificate, the auditor card, and the VDA QMC database entry.
Certificate and auditor card are valid for three years. A new certificate and a new auditor card are issued upon application if the prerequisites mentioned above are fulfilled