About the course
This training enables you to strengthen your process auditing competence, to exchange experiences from your auditing practice with other auditors and further develop your practical knowledge. All the contents of the upgrade training are integrated into this training, so the experiences so far can be reflected based on the current red volume (2016).
After successfully completing the qualification as a VDA 6.3 process auditor, continual further development of your auditing competence should not be neglected. Again and again, situations arise during audits that lead to uncertainties in the appropriate assessment of requirements. In this training, you get the chance to discuss such situations from auditing practice with the other participants and an expert, and determine the appropriateness and application of requirements and assessments. You will increase your confidence in applying process audits and receive motivation for your further personal development.
- Entry point: news incl. repetition of the individual chapters of VDA 6.3
- Risk analysis with the Turtle model
- ISO 19011 guideline for auditing management systems
- Changes in auditor requirements
- The individual steps in an audit as a process
- Process elements 1 to 7 refresher (potential analysis, project management, planning and realisation of product and process development, supplier management, process analysis, production and customer service)
- Assignment and changes in assessing audit findings
- Audit report, documentation and final report revised
- Changes in potential analysis
- Participants‘ experiences and best practice approach
- Explanation of the current SI‘s and FAQ‘s
Course prerequisite: Certificate of Certified process auditors VDA 6.3 (2010)
Qualification certificate: After passing the knowledge test you will receive a VDA certificate of qualification.
Duration: Two (2) Days
Who should attend:
Certified process auditors VDA 6.3 (2010)