Certified process auditors VDA 6.3
Prerequisites for the renewal of qualification
- Renewal applications must be sent in before the expiration date
- Evidence of audit experience*:
- Evidence must be provided for at least five process audits or potential analyses as lead auditor within the period of validity.
- Internal as well as external audits are admissible. The audits must be confirmed by top management or the head of quality management.
- Evidence of the certificate of qualification from “VDA 6.3 – Upgrade training: from VDA 6.3 (2010) to VDA 6.3 (2016) or from “VDA 6.3 – Competence training for certified process auditors”
* If evidence for the required audit experience cannot be provided, participation in the training VDA 6.3 – Competence training for certified process auditors (ID 341) is necessary for the renewal of VDA 6.3.
After a positive review of the application, a new VDA certificate with a registered number and the respective auditor card are issued, and the accompanying entry into the VDA QMC database is completed.
Certificate and auditor card are valid for three years. A new certificate and a new auditor card are issued upon application if the prerequisites mentioned above are fulfilled.
The processing fee includes the application review, issue and delivery of a new VDA certificate, a new auditor card as well as the entry in the VDA QMC database.