About Cyber Security Training course:
Across industries, the ongoing digitization is driven by the prospect of increased efficiencies, unmatched flexibility and innovative business models. Based on our deep expertise on both market-specific data regulations and the cyber threat landscape, TÜV SÜD partners with customers worldwide to release the full potential of their digital future.
Cyber security and data protection are part of our core competencies. From risk analysis, to the elimination of security vulnerabilities and the overall resilience of your business operations, TÜV SÜD is at your side at every step. We provide trainings to industry, to ensure required competence and empowerment.
Objective of the course:
- Understand Software Design and Secure Practices
- To Create Solutions in Incident Handling
- Implement Cyber security Best Practices and Risk Management
- Communicate in a Written and Professional Manner to Strategize
- Identify and Implement Legal Ramification
- Integrate Network Monitoring and Present Real-Time Solutions
- Impact Cybersecurity Risk in an Ethical, Social, and Professional Manner
Issue of certificate:
At the end of the training & successful completion of exam, participant will receive a globally recongnized qualification certificate from TÜV SÜD South Asia Pvt. Ltd.
100 Hrs. (15 days classroom training) & Placement assistance
A subsidized course fee of Rs. 4000 + 18% (GST) is offered for Galgotias University Students only.
Note: The original training course fees for this program is Rs. 9500 (exclusive GST)
Online payment through payment link
For registration or any other queries, please contact:
Dr. A.Suresh Kumar I firstname.lastname@example.org I +91-9080806567
Dr. Raju Ranjan I email@example.com I +91-7982787523
Mr. Rajguru Panner | Rajguru.Panner@tuv-sud.in
Mr. Srihari Venkatraman | Srihari.Venkatraman@tuv-sud.in