About the course
Almost all auto repair shops will have to handle hybrid or electric vehicles sooner or later. Those working with such vehicles with high voltage systems must be aware of their potential dangers and possible protective measures. This applies to all employees – i.e. not just mechanics in the repair shop, but also the cleaning staff and office workers who might come into contact with the vehicles.
With our practical, web-based self-learning program employees will be aware of the dangers associated with HV systems and how to provide first aid in an emergency.
What will you learn from the course?
Topics to be covered in this course include:
- Layout of a high voltage system
- Dangers of electric current
- Accident prevention measures
- First aid measures for accidents in the
- electro-technology field
- Technical safeguards
- Knowledge tests
What is the course methodology?
The course employs a variety of training tools such as digital learning, tests, and other interactive exercises to enhance delivery of theoretical knowledge. Easily accessible via your laptop, tablet and mobile phone, the course gives you the opportunity to log in and learn whenever, wherever.
The program includes several comprehension tests and the final certificate serves as proper documentation of the participant’s ability to carefully handle risks concerning the dangers of motor vehicles with HV systems.
Who should take the course?
This course is specially designed for:
All employees without electrotechnology training who might come into contact with automobiles with high voltage systems.
Who is the course advisor?
The course content and structure are designed by the domain experts from TÜV SÜD.
With immense experience and knowledge in the relevant standards, our team of product specialists and technical experts at TÜV SÜD, developed the course content based on current business landscape and market requirements.
What are the benefits of enrolling in this course?
- World-class training – by learning from TÜV SÜD’s industry experts and training specialists
- Interactive learning style – with interactive formats such as lectures, illustrations and simulations are used
- Networking opportunity – where you can meet and build network with like-minded individuals at our instructor-led training
- Gain a competitive edge – by getting trained by experts known in the fields of safety, security and sustainability.