Ensure business continuity of critical functions during and following a disruption
Buy now Contact us
About the e-learning course
Thinking of gaining a new skillset to advance your career? Discover how you can boost your professional qualifications today with TÜV SÜD’s latest e learning course.
Introducing ISO 22301:2012 Business Continuity Management (BCM) System Awareness Course.
This course will help you develop an extensive body of knowledge in securing your business-critical assets and ensuring organisational resilience.
Find out how you can identify potential threats to your business and build backup systems in the event of disruptions. Minimise costs through effective resource planning and allocation, and protect your corporate brand and reputation in the long term.
This e learning course is especially designed for on-the-go learners like you—providing you the convenience of self-paced learning, while allowing you to boost your competency and add value to your career.
What will you learn from the BCM course?
Find out how you can manage threats in high-risk or complex business environments. Learn to build a risk mitigation framework that can help your team expedite decision making even under the pressure of emergency situations.
Topics to be covered in this course include:
- Fundamentals of Business Continuity
- Determining Business Continuity Strategies
- Developing Business Continuity Plans
- Business Continuity Exercising and Testing
What is the course methodology?
The course employs a variety of training tools such as content-embedded assessment, simulations, and other interactive exercises to enhance instructional delivery. Easily accessible via your preferred choice of device, the course allows you to log in and learn whenever, wherever.
The cumulative duration of the programme is 1 hour and 15 minutes, after which you will be required to pass an assessment to receive your internationally recognised e-certificate with a unique ID.
Who should take the course?
This course is specially designed for:
- Managers, Advanced IT & Quality Professionals
- Management Representatives
- Internal Auditors
- Business Continuity Management & Team Members involved in organisation-wide BCM implementation, testing and exercising, assessment and evaluation
- Who is the course advisor?
- Designing the content course and structure are domain experts from TÜV SÜD’s Digital Academy Approval Board.
Based in various locations worldwide, these are specialised trainers who have been working with top-notch employers and industry associations to demonstrate real-world business continuity strategies. The global reach of our experts ensures that you get access to relevant learning modules and best practices in BCM.
What are the benefits of enrolling in this course?
- World-Class Training
Learn from TÜV SÜD’s industry experts and training specialists
- Flexible Learning Style
Study in your own time, at your own pace
- Continuous Feedback
Get prompt feedback from content-embedded assessment
- Competency-Based Learning
Show your course progress based on demonstrated learning
- Professional Certification
Get globally recognised certificate and enhance your career development
1. How do I enroll in the course?
To enroll, simply click here and fill out the forms accordingly.
2. What is included in the course?
You get access to our e learning content along with the assessments that will help you understand the topics in depth. In the event of any technical difficulties, you can contact us for support.
3. Can I pause the course and log in to it anytime?
Yes. The course allows you to take a break and return to it within the defined access period.
4. Are there any tests in the middle of the course?
Yes, there are interactive quizzes throughout the course to gauge your understanding of the lectures.
5. Can I get a refund if I cancel my enrollment?
No, refund is not possible once the account is activated.
6. What happens if I don't finish the course within the access period?
Access period may be adjusted for B2B customers depending on what was agreed in the contract. For B2C customers, access runs only for 30 days.
7. I have difficulty accessing the course. Whom should I contact?
To contact someone from TÜV SÜD, you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1800-212-2000.
8. Who are the trainers and what are their qualifications?
All trainers are carefully selected by TÜV SÜD’s Digital Academy Approval Board. They undergo relevant upskilling programmes, benefitting from TÜV SÜD’s 150 years of expertise and global heritage.
9. Whom do I contact if I want more in-depth course materials?
To contact someone from TÜV SÜD, you may email us at email@example.com call 1800-212-2000.
To know more about TÜV SÜD, please click here.