Effective management of current and new risks
Buy now Contact us
About the e-learning course
With risks comes myriad opportunities and with opportunities comes many risks, so as a society, we need to take risks to grow and develop in this fast-paced world. In order to sustain the organisation, we need to manage the existing and evolving risks so that we reduce or prevent their undesirable effects and maximise their potential or the opportunities that they bring along.
Risk management process involves understanding, identifying, analysing, evaluating, treating and monitoring risk to make sure organisations achieve their strategic goals and objectives. The extent of managing risk will be proportionate to the complexity and type of organisation involved.
Module 2: Risk Management Including Statement of Applicability Course
You will learn about the elements of risk management and the risk management process framework.
This ISO 27001 training is especially designed for on-the-go learners like you—providing you the convenience of self-paced learning, while allowing you to boost your competency and add value to your career.
What will you learn from the Risk Management Online Course?
You will become competent in assessing and managing risk with this course.
Topics to be covered in this course include:
- Understanding the context of the organisation (issues & interested parties).
- Assets and its categories (Process Based Approach).
- Concept of vulnerability, threat and risk.
- Risk assessment process (risk identification, analysis and evaluation).
- Conducting Process Based Approach risk assessment.
- Risk treatment and risk treatment options
What is the course methodology?
The course employs a variety of training tools such as digital learning, tests, and other interactive exercises to enhance delivery of theoretical knowledge. Easily accessible via your laptop, tablet and mobile phone, the course gives you the opportunity to log in and learn whenever, wherever.
The cumulative duration of the programme is 120 minutes, after which you will be required to pass a quiz to receive your internationally recognized e-certificate with a unique ID.
Who should take the course?
This risk management online course is specially designed for:
- Information security personnel who have a role in implementation of ISMS.
- Information security management system consultants.
- Information security officers and professionals who have a role to play in preventing or reducing undesirable outcomes and enhancing desirable outcomes that may influence the ISMS of an organization.
Who is the course advisor?
The course structure and content are developed by experts from TÜV SÜD’s Digital Academy Approval Board. Consisting of product specialists and technical experts, they have been working on ISMS implementations to help organisations around the world achieve business excellence.
This assures you that the course has been created with meticulous instruction, introducing you to diverse perspectives and best practices in the relevant standards.