The IATF 16949:2016 standard has replaced the other valid automotive standards and this will be a great opportunity for you to learn and get trained.
- Interpretation of ISO/ TS 16949:2009 standard
- Principles of quality management systems
- Elements of ISO/ TS 16949:2009
- Process approach & process modeling
- Linking processes with the organization’s business goals
- Principles of auditing
- Audit planning – pre audit activities
- Auditor competence – traits and attitudinal requirements
- Audit management – planning and execution
- Post audit activities – reporting and communicating the outcome
- Non conformities – writing & classification
- Audit reporting
- What an auditor should know about SPC, MSA, FMEA.
- What are the common problems with these core tools.
- Role plays – auditor/auditee scenarios
- Performance evaluation
- Group work
- Case studies
Who Should Attend?
Auto industry professionals interested in the implementation of management systems
Existing internal auditors
Personnel involved in Supplier Quality Management system development
Engineers and managers (in middle and senior management) who are actively involved in the development, maintenance and internal auditing of existing / proposed quality management system.
Learning outcome (Learning benefits)
After successfully attending this training you would be able to:
- Get an overview of ISO / TS 16949 standard requirement in the context of auditing
- Understand the application of quality management principles in the context of ISO/TS 16949:2009.
- Relate the quality management system to the organisational products, including services, and operational processes including its context.
- Understand the application of the principles, procedures and techniques of auditing.
- Understand the conduct of an effective audit in the context of the auditee’s organisational situation.
- Understand the application of the regulations, and other considerations that are relevant to the management system, and the conduct of the audit.
- Identify and apply personal attributes necessary for the effective and efficient conduct of a management system audit.
- Participant study manual
- Work book with case studies