Become an ISO 45001:2018 OH&S Management Systems lead auditor
About the course
This CQI IRCA certified ISO 45001:2018 Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems Lead Auditor Course provides basic training for potential OH&S Management Systems Lead Auditors and Auditors with the knowledge and skills to prepare, conduct, report and follow up 1st, 2nd and 3rd party OH&S Management Systems audits. The course meets the training requirements for auditor certification set by the Chartered Quality Institute and International Register of Certificated Auditors (CQI IRCA, www.quality.org) of the United Kingdom.
This CQI IRCA Certified course is conducted under the license of, and certificates are issued in collaboration with, ALC 06022954.
What will you learn from the course?
Topics to be covered in this course include:
- General introduction
- OH&S management principles, vocabulary and ISO 45001 requirements
- Stage 1 audit (including document review)
- Audit planning
- On-site audit; writing NC reports
- Audit follow up
What is the course methodology?
Through tutor-led discussions, exercises, workshops and role-plays, students will gain sufficient knowledge and skills.
Who should take the course?
This course is specially designed for:
- Members/supporting personnel of the OHS Management Team who have responsibility to audit/implement/improve a OHSMS;
- Personnel who are involved in operation/engineering/site activities who wish to gain maximum benefit from the OHSMS implementation; and
- Any other personnel who wish to advance
Students are expected to have prior knowledge on the following subjects:
- The OH&S management principles and concepts: The Plan, Do, Check, Act (PDCA) cycle; the purpose and benefits of an OH&S Management Systems; a basic knowledge of managing OH&S through hazard identification, risk assessment and risk control, and compliance with legal and other requirements; relevant national and local OH&S legislation and requirements; and terms and definitions in ISO 45001;
- The requirements of ISO 45001, which may be gained by completing a CQI IRCA certified OH&S Management Systems Foundation Training course or equivalent.
It is recommended for students to complete the ISO 45001:2018 Occupational Health & Safety Management Systems Internal Auditor E-learning Course (Modules 1 – 3) before attending this course.
If you need more details on the course, please fill in the form below and we will contact you: