About Information security management system
Information being a valuable asset and a building block is the key to the growth of any organization. Information needs to be suitably protected like any other important business asset. In the modern world this asset becomes crucial for success and maintaining credibility. If this asset is compromised then the organization may have to face various threats and risks like brand image erosion, business disruption, financial and productivity loss etc. Information security is the protection of information from a wide range of threats in order to ensure business continuity, minimize business risk, maximize return on investments and increase business opportunities.
Why is ISO/IEC 27001 qualification important for your business?
Your organisation may not consider its information to be vulnerable or targeted for attack but in the borderless Internet-connected world, disruptions to business processes can cripple your operations and allow your competitors to gain market share. ISO/IEC 27001 offers a systematic and well-structured approach that will provide capability to an organization to continue secure delivery of products or services at acceptable predefined Information security levels following disruptive incident.
Who should get certified?
- Professionals who have a role in implementation and auditing ISMS.
- Information Security Management Representatives and core group members responsible for establishing, implementing, maintaining, auditing and improving ISMS.
- Managers from organizations willing to implement, maintain and improve upon their ISMS as per ISO/IEC 27001:2013.
- Professionals who would like to gain knowledge about ISO/IEC 27001 from an auditing perspective
- Management system consultants.
What are the different certifications available under Information Security Management System?
Information Security Management System Foundation Certification based on ISO/IEC 27001 StandardCertified Information Security Management System (ISMS) Internal Auditor based on ISO/IEC 27001 StandardCertified Lead Implementer in Information Security Management System (ISMS)based on ISO/IEC 27001 StandardAuditor / Lead Auditor Training Course on Information Security Management System based on ISO/IEC 27001:2013
- World-Class Certification: Well-defined certification criteria, Independent and reliable examination, Continual process of improving qualification and its recognition, World-wide recognition
- Flexible Booking: Study in your own time, at your own pace and book your exam
- Continuous Feedback: Get prompt feedback from trainer as continuous assessment is part of the course
- Competency-Based Results: Shares progress card based on attempted examination
- Professional Certification: Get a globally recognised certificate and enhance your career development