Learning Course Curriculum
- ISO/IEC 27001 requirements along with implementation guidelines.
- Understanding the guidelines of ISO/IEC 27003 for:
- Company's ISMS policy
- Framing scope statement
- Setting information security objectives
- Documentation requirements
- Design of controls and writing procedures
- Risk management according to ISO/IEC 31000:2009 Risk assessment, Risk analysis and risk treatment
- Incident management & Business continuity management
- Conducting internal audits and management review meeting.
- Continual improvement of ISMS through corrective action and analysis.
- Preparing for the ISO/IEC 27001:2013 audit
- Total marks: 80
- Sections: Two sections namely part A & part B. Both sections shall be attended
- Passing criteria: 70%
- Minimum marks to achieve pass: 56 marks out of 80 marks
- Only ISMS standard copy is permissible
- Multiple choice based questions
- Total 50 questions in part A
- Total Marks of part A: 50 marks
- Each question is of one mark
- No. of case studies: 3 (three). Questions will be asked from the given cases.
- Marks of each case study: 10
- Total marks of part B: 30
Duration: 120 minutes
- Recommended hours of training: 32 Hours
- 3 years of work experience in Information Technology domain
- Candidate should have experience in an implementation of information security management system
Certification: TÜV SÜD’s certified ISMS Lead Implementer based on ISO / IEC 27001