What is ISO 15378:2017?
The ISO 15378:2017 is specific industry sector related Quality Management System Standard for designing and implementing Quality Management System with special reference to Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) for Primary Packaging Materials for Medicinal Products.
- The training program will be focused, interactive and learning based.
- The training will provide the participants a forum to freely interact with our qualified trainers and auditors.
- Overview of Primary Packaging Materials for Medicinal Products
- Requirements of the standard ISO 15378:2017
- Implementation of GMP and Quality Management Systems
- Compliance Audit
Who should attend?
- Management representatives
- Engineers and managers (in middle and senior management) who are actively involved in Design, R&D, Manufacturing, Quality Control, Quality Assurance, Material Management and General Management.
Certificate of participation