What are the benefits of enrolling in this course?
- World-Class Certification
Well-defined global certification criteria, Independent and reliable examination, Continual process of improving qualitfication and its recognition, World-wide recognition
- Flexible Booking
Study in your own time, at your own pace and book your exam
- Continuous Feedback
Get prompt feedback from content-embedded assessment
- Competency-Based Results
Shares progress card based on attempted examination
- Professional Certification
Get a globally recognised certificate and enhance your career development
1. How do I enroll for the examination?
To enroll, simply write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and contact our coordinators. We will assist you to get your exam scheduled on your suitable dates. Please note we do not book exams on Sundays.
2. Is training mandatory to appear the examination?
Training is recommended but not mandatory. If needed, you can get your reference book from TÜV SÜD South Asia also
3. Can I appear for online examination? If Yes, then how should I book it?
CPRE Foundation level exams are available in online and pen paper mode. The advance level examinations are in pen paper based mode.
For booking online examinations you can write to us at email@example.com
4. If my online exam stops in between due to any reasons, then should I restart the exam from beginning?
If due to any reason the exam gets stopped in between, you may restart the exam from where you stopped during last login time.
5. Are there any mock tests available?
Yes, the mock test is available on the website of IREB. Please visit www.ireb.org
6. From where can I get the Examination rules for each modules of RE
Please visit https://www.ireb.org/en/downloads , to download the examination rules
7. Can I get a refund if I cancel my enrolment?
No, refund is not possible once the account is generated.
8. What happens if I don't finish the examination within the given duration?
Examination will get automatically submitted and the scores achieved will be considered as the final results.
9. What if I do not pass the examination? Will I get one more attempt at no cost?
No there is no free re-sit. If a candidate fails the exam in first attempt, he can schedule the another exam by paying the fees again.
10. I have difficulty accessing the examination. Whom should I contact?
To contact someone from TÜV SÜD, you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1800-212-2000
11. Who developed the examination and what are their qualifications?
The examination is developed by IREB ® = International Requirements Engineering Board
12. Whom do I contact if I want to contact training institute?
You may visit IREB website to get the information on training institutes in your region.