The Academy Division of TÜV SÜD South Asia offers training and consulting services to schools and educational institutions on aspects concerning quality, safety and academic resource development.
- Consulting for NABET Accreditation on Quality School Governance Standard:
TÜV SÜD South Asia undertakes the assignments for establishing and implementing the requirements of Accreditation Standard for Quality School Governance as per NABET in schools. Schools complying with the requirements of the Accreditation Standard for Quality School Governance are awarded the Accreditation Mark, signifying excellence in governance & delivery of curriculum. Accreditation to the Standard for Quality School Governance benefits all the interested stakeholders.
- Faculty Development Training:
TÜV SÜD South Asia imparts training for school management and Teachers those who are interested to broaden their skills and share their expertise effectively. The following programs are designed with this aim.
- Train the teachers - Blended learning (Subject matter and Soft skills)
- Training on National curriculum framework
- Class Management & Teaching Techniques
- How to counsel students for cope up with stresses during examination
Consulting for School Safety Systems:
This service is offered to define, establish and maintain school safety and security management system to protect all assets of the school including school staff and students from all potential threats. The following services are intended to conduct in the schools: