Training for creating an inter-disciplinary set of tasks for managing requirements and precise analysis of requirements
Certified Professional for Requirements Engineering –Foundation Level (CPRE–FL©) program is designed to provide the participants an in-depth understanding of structured requirements engineering and business analysis as well as preparing participants for CPRE–FL© certification
The elaborate exam preparation 3-day course covers the entire “Requirements Engineering Fundamentals” body of knowledge, a copy of which needs to be purchased by every candidate before the training program starts. The training program will cover the following broad topics with the help of a lot of industry examples. After the trainer covers every particular topic, there would be a quiz for the participants, so that they can check their understanding of the topics and clarify all their doubts.
Genesis of the programme
Standish group survey claims that a project will succeed with user involvement, executive management support and a clear statement of requirements.
About 50% of Project challenges stem from:
- Incomplete, ambiguous and changing Requirements
- Unclear expectations and unclear objectives.
- Missing common understanding of Requirements
- Different prioritization of requirements
- Conflicts between project partners
- Time and cost overruns
- Missing, wrong or “gold plated“ functionality
60% errors in software/IT system development projects originate in the Requirements gathering stage itself. Efforts to rectify requirements defects are 20 times in programming stage and 100 times higher in testing stage. There are obvious parallels to product development and construction scenarios as well. The need for creating an inter-disciplinary set of tasks for managing requirements and precise analysis of requirements are important steps forward.
This programme would provide a conceptual and practical framework for requirements engineering. The program covers:
- Introduction to IREB® and CPRE®
- Requirements Engineering Framework
- Requirements Engineering Life-cycle
- Introduction and Foundations
- System and System Context
- Requirements Elicitation
- Requirements Documentation
- Documentation of Requirements using Natural Language
- Model-based Documentation of Requirements
- Checking and Reconciling Requirements
- Requirements Management
- Tool Support in Requirements Engineering
- Requirement managers , Project managers, Product Managers, Engineer Managers
- Construction managers and commissioning experts.
- Managers of Planning, Contract, Risk, HSE&Q functions
- System and software analysts (systems engineers)
- Software architects and Sr. business analysts
- Anyone seeking to understand the domain of requirement engineering
Location and date of training
TÜV SÜD South Asia, Solitaire, 4th floor, ITI road, Aundh, Pune - 411007
Sat – Sun : 16th – 17th April, 2016
Sun : 23rd April, 2016
For more information
Contact - Ms. Neema Kshatriya
Tel : +91 08128697556