Attain LEED certification with TÜV SÜD
Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) is a green building rating system developed by the United States Green Building Council (USGBC). Compliance with the LEED rating system requires objective evidence that specific requirements have been met in the areas of site sustainability, water efficiency, energy & atmosphere, materials & resources, indoor environmental quality, innovation & design, locations & linkages as well as awareness & education. TÜV SÜD provides an independent and integrated suite of services that will guide stakeholders in accumulating credit points under the above specified categories.
Our services at a glance
TÜV SÜD can provide you with complete design consultancy solutions:
- Feasibility studies to assess feasibilities of LEED certification for your project
- Formulate action plan to becoming LEED compliant
- Design reviews of mechanical and electrical system according to LEED requirements
- Energy modelling and simulation
- Site visits and periodic reviews throughout the project duration
Green building facilitation
- TÜV SÜD works alongside your design team throughout the LEED certification process, exploring alternative means of meeting the objectives of the building owners, budget constraints and LEED requirements
- During the process, we track and report the team’s progress, oversee the coordination of documentation preparation and manage the coordination of LEED credit interpretation requests
- Upon completion of the project, we assist in preparing the full LEED documentation package for submission to the relevant Certification Body
TÜV SÜD trains building facilities teams to maintain their building systems efficiently. Together, these green services not only provide a holistic approach to helping building owners optimise their investments, but also ensures architects, factory owners and builders use eco-friendly designs effectively, ensuring that building occupants and factory workers enjoy a better indoor experience that has minimal environmental impact.