ISO 45001 is a global standard for Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems that provides a practical solution to improve the safety and health of both employees and other personnel. This standard has been designed with an intention to be applicable for any company regardless of its size, type and nature.
ISO 45001 training enables the organisation to improve their occupational health and safety performance in preventing injury and ill-health.
What is the significance of getting certified to ISO 45001?
ISO 45001 certification can be presented in a way that displays your organisation’s commitment to providing a workplace where the risk of illness or injury to your workers, community or customers is eliminated or minimalized.
Benefits of implementing ISO 45001 certification
- Improves hazard identification and risk assessment
- Reduces downtime, overall costs of incidents at the workplace and the number of insurance premiums claimed
- Acquire globally recognised TÜV SÜD certification mark
- Enhances the involvement of leadership and participation from workers
Benefits of acquiring ISO 45001 certification for your management system:
- Helps in building trust and brand integrity by providing an assurance that your management system qualifies the requirements of the international standard
- The certification also demonstrates that your management system complies with the international standard
- Validates the capability of your organisation and provides assurance in proposing profitmaking partnerships
How will your company benefit from the certification?
ISO 45001 certification will benefit your firm with the help of a systematically structured guide, that will enhance your organisation’s performance. The goal of running ISO audits is to not only find non-compliances but also seek to improve the inadequacies, with the ultimate goal of providing your organisation with improved performance and productive results.
How will it impact productivity?
Implementation of ISO 45001 in your organisation paves a way towards fewer workplace injuries and illnesses through a proactive approach to hazard identification and risk assessment which in turn leads to improved organisational health and safety. With ISO 45001 certification, companies demonstrate that they have taken every crucial step to protect the workers by eliminating ineffective practices which helps the employees to deliver more in a stipulated time due to effective systems in place.